Monday, March 13, 2006

'Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.' ~ Franklin P. Jones

'Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.' ~ Oprah Winfrey

'Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... WOW! What a ride!'

'I think the thing to do is to enjoy the ride while you're on it.' ~ Johnny Depp

5 comments:

Trail Rider said...

those are good quotes. I like oprah's...
I need a good workout too. Call me later. last night, sorry, i had some company. Tonight I think I'm free....

Princess Warrior said...

Those were great. I hope I get to ride the bus with you! you are simply marvellous.

Anonymous said...

I know this is off topic but I couldn't find your email in my hotmail account so I figured I'd leave a note here. My candle party has been moved to this Tuesday (the 21st) @ 7:30. Would you like to come. Please call me and let me know!

Trail Rider said...

time for a new post.
or possibly time for Firestarter (Joe) to fix your computer....??????

which is it????
Love ya

Princess Warrior said...

Where have you gone my Chelsea, so much in life has changed since I last talked with you. See ya Sunday I hope.