Saturday, May 13, 2006

All ABROAD


I am Africa bound
Out to Explore Uganda
Set on Seeing Jinja



Purpose: To be a light to many nations
Mission: To play and teach Children and be a joy.



God has once again awakened my heart to a dream. One that will come to fruition very soon.
There is so much more to life than working, and living selfishly. God has given me a heart of love for people and I am excited to give that love to people and children that are so desperately need.
As I'm getting excited about my dream, I hope you will get almost as excited with me too. I will probably leave in the fall after Thanksgiving and my Grandpa's and Grandma's Anniversary. I plan on going for 6 months.

Here are some pictures to give you a better idea of where I will be...more pictures to come soon.



~There is no better place than right smack in the middle of God's will~

6 comments:

Princess Warrior said...

I am so happy for you. WOW your dream is coming true. I am so glad that you have been home, but I will be so glad for you to be able to leave:) I love you!

Trail Rider said...

wow, I can't imagine! God's plans for you will be an honor to watch and to have you let me walk with you. I learn so much from you

andrew + camille said...

so happy for you and am rejoicing with you, my dear sister. you deserve this and i hope that it is an adventure and the trip of a lifetime and that God will pour into you so that you may pour out.

love u

Chelsea said...

Thanks for being happy with me...it seem there are distractions but I want to stay on track with God and His will for my life...please pray for me in the area. Love you all lots

Dionna said...

There is no better place than right smack in the middle of God's will ~~

Amen. Beautiful and I so wholeheartedly agree. :)

Princess Warrior said...

Lighthouse Where are you I can't see you:( Do we have a coffee date next week?