Sunday, June 12, 2005

Trying to find my wings

I feel much like a baby bird these days. Like I have just recently been born and found out so much more about myself from My trip to Hawaii and Brazil. I grew so much and had the time of my life. I got home and it was as if I just got pushed out of my nest. Everything that I was used to and loved was no longer there. I so was not ready to fly. So God swooped me up and is constantly trying to get me to fly. He gives me time, but in my opinion not nearly enough time.

I feel like a freaking yo-yo. Ask me where I'm at and I'll have to ask you what I told you the last time we talked. I'm constantly changing my mind and feeling like I don't have any clear discernment on what I should do with my life or with certain relationships or day to day things like buying a car. I believe God is using this for a time of humbling for me. But it's also getting to the point that I don't want to say anything until I know that I know that I know what God is saying.

I feel as though the spirit of depression is really trying to attack me. I WILL NOT RECEIVE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

So, what does a person do when their life gets turned upside down. This is something that I am trying to figure out. Clinging to God is about all I can do.

Chelsea

2 comments:

Nin said...

You are in a safe place to be a yo-yo. Up, down, left right,happy sad, we love you so much. And it is a blessing to watch you grow into the MIGHTY woman God designed you to be. You are walking strong in His will, your heart is steadfast, and your desire is to worship Him. You are amazing!
-Nin
Welcome to the blogging world!

Trail Rider said...

I totally know what you are saying! God keeps telling me to rest in who I am in him. Don't worry about if your up or down, just make sure your with him and keeping your eyes on him, not on yourself. We tend to make things so complicated, but really, it's God's battle and his work that he's finishing in you. Be at peace, God loves you where your at!