Monday, August 22, 2005

Joyful Sorrow

My brother left on Thursday to move to Kelowna. He will be staying with my Mom's cousin and husband for a couple of months until he gets a job and finds a place. They said he could stay there for 2 months. He is planning on moving there permenantely if everything works out as planned. I think this is a good step for him but I know it will be hard for him, not to mention hard for us. He wants a clean, fresh start and a clean start God will give him.

I have never lived without him. When he was in Hawaii on his DTS I was at Bible School. It's just hard because it's not like I can see him every week. I can't even see him every month. I have no clue when I'll see him next and for me that's pretty hard to deal with. I hope to atleast see him by Christmas or at Christmas.
It's going to be hard on my dad and mom too. My dad and brother would talk quite a bit. If you didn't get to know him it really is your loss. He's the kindest most giving person you could meet. He made me laugh, enjoyed bugging me, he supported me on my trip, really he's the best brother I could ask for.

Jesus be with my brother, hear his hearts cry and come running. Father help him to settle in easily. Help me and my family adjust to this, it's going to be hard...harder than I ever thought. Keep him safe and bring him a second family over there.

4 comments:

Nin said...

God created the special connection between siblings, and it is amazing. May God grant the desires of your heart for your brother, He's clearly given you His heart for Him. I'm sure this will be an awesome experience for him, a chance for growth and an opportunity to seek the Lord and His heart for him. I'm always here for you when you're going through sibling withdrawls....

Trail Rider said...

that's interesting....type the characters....do you think this will ward off those stupid ad people???? I guess we'll find out....

Anywho, about your bro, Sounds like God is up to something again! how exciting! You have a huge heart for him....keep praying for him...
(hugs)

Nin said...

Most of the ads are just computers automatically sending them out. So I think this ensures that a real person actually has to type the letters.

Princess Warrior said...

Hey cutie, You are going to makee it and grow stronger each day. I love you and can't wait to get together.