Friday, July 15, 2005

Blah....Blah....Blah

Still very much in a healing process...I have some issues that are bothering me, but I think that it isn't so much other peoples problem even though they are doing them but that it is more my problem. I'm not sure I should even talk about it because I'm not sure I want people to know it's an issue for me.

~~~~anyways~~~~

I believe that God has been teaching me that it is best to keep to myself when I go out with others and when I talk with others. I value friends so much and time with my friends is very precious to me. Like for example I had a wonderful time of healing and mentoring type thing with a friend of mine this week. I feel that if I would share, this would take away some of the preciousness and no one really needs to know anyways.
At one point in life I would hear that so-and-so was doing something with so-and-so and so then I would want to do something with so-and-so.....not so anymore. I truly believe that it is a game that many of us girls get trapped in. I feel that many times it comes across in pride and the attitude of "I'm so high and mighty because I have so-and-so for a friend." Well good for you and I hope God knocks you right on your butt and shows you your wrong attitude.
I'm just really peeved right now, and I don't really care if any of you got to hang out with Brad Pitt...God puts people in our lives and we are blessed by them differently. God gives us friends we need... and so keep on going on the popularity route all you want...but my moto has been and always will be....

"...Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference."

(This is a poem by R. Frost....visit this website to read)
http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html

P.S.
This isn't really aimed at anyone and so don't take it personal....Just needed to let some frustration out.


ahhhhh....

2 comments:

James said...

Chelsea,

Thanks for your comment on my blog, it helped more than you know. I hope and pray that light is being shed on these issues for you. For me, I've spent a lot of time thinking about God's will and whether or not His will prevails over ours all the time. I feel semi-confident that it does not, but I do agree with what you said, God puts certain people in our lives and then hopes we use them to better ourselves for Him. But if this is the goal, then maybe we have to open ourselves up to being unique with each of these people. Maybe with some of your friends, you are not supposed to share details about your life and your struggles, maybe with others you are. Maybe it is best to keep to yourself, but not all the time, who knows when one of those people God has brought into your life needs to hear one of your stories, one of your realizations so they might be able to walk forward. It took me too long to realize this, and once I finally did, I had lost someone very dear to me, so be sure you don't hide yourself too much. Hope all is well.

Lani - the flowerlady said...

this is a battle hard fought and not just for younger women. that popularity thing is a hard one to knock down (I believe it's called our flesh). Anyways, know you are not the only one who has fought with that beast. Good on ya for fighting the fight. You are a blessing, a treasure among women...