Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's all about ME!!!!

Ok, so I go to read my comments on one of my previous blogs and all the comments are about "the blogless one." Now, I don't know if you all have figured this out or not, but this is MY BLOG!!! My blog is all about me, so everyone talk about me! LOL. So blogless one, instead of everyone using my site to talk about you, you should just get your own. I am still totally clueless as to who you are, but I would love to get that book that your children read that helped them with cleaning. So, from now on everyone talk about ME and everyone look at ME!!! LOL

3 comments:

Nin said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Chelsea said...

Nin, I did this partly just for you, I knew you would get a kick out of it....wonder why?!?

Nin said...

got the kick, thanks!