Tuesday, July 19, 2005

More posts to come later

Oh, the frustration of not having the internet at home...I have not been able to contact any of the people from my missions trip, keep up with emails or write posts...but the day is coming soon when I will once again have the internet at home. I'm hoping it will be next week. Until then the luxury of using the internet at the library has worn off and I'm not sure there will be any posting happening here. I will probably check it a couple times this week though. I can hardly wait to read all your posts once again.

I believe my venting scared everyone from making comments...that's ok because it was more for me and...well I don't need to get into it. I'm back to my normal self though and don't be scared off...hehe

4 comments:

Nin said...

It's gonna take more than that to scare us off! We're here through it all!

James said...

No internet?!?!? Wow, talk about a TRIAL...hahaha, jk. Anyhow, hope all is well, talk more when you get internet.

Trail Rider said...

Your too cute to get scared at!
You're like a butterfly having a bad day....it happens.
love you!!
Excited to read your posts in it's time

Lani - the flowerlady said...

gotta agree with the girls, here, you're too nice to be scary.