Thursday, July 07, 2005

How about a spare brother?

On Canada Day evening I had the most memorable Canada Day ever. I had the privelege of hanging out with Sarah and Ninette's crazy family. I had a lot of fun (even though the pic on Sarah's blogsite says otherwise.) It probably wouldn't have been nearly as fun if I had ended up soaking wet like the rest of people at the Canada Day celebration. The fireworks were amazing and well worth the camp-out. I think that the stepped it up a notch because it was Saskatchewan's Centennial. There sure were some neww neat ones anyways. So about the fun I had...I just love the Dunlops/Waldherrs/Moores. It was a wonderful experience to see how other families interact and to know that mine isn't that much out of the ordinary...or maybe we are both very extraordinary and on our own rockers. And so I was thinking the other day and just want to double check that there isn't a single spare brother floating around in that family of Dunlops. You all bless me so much. I'd be absolutely lost without you guys. (Especially Sarah and Ninette...my best of friends) I love you soooo much...thanks for letting me tag along.

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

You crack me up!
You fit right in....(i don't know if that's a compliment or not...LOL)

Gotta do things like that more often.
Many many blessings to you my dear
(hugs)

Nin said...

Never a tag-along, always a member. You're welcome anytime. It was fun :)