Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

On Monday evening, July 4th my actual Birthday I had a small intimate party with a few girls that I am close to. (If you weren't invited please don't feel left out cuz I only invited a handful of people cuz I wanted it small.) We went to Alexander's Restaurant for supper, which had excellent food, and then went back to my house for cake and to visit. I think it was sometime at my house that God just hit me with the realization of how blessed I am with such wonderful ladies in my life that love me and that I can call friends. The last little while I've been walking a bit of a rocky road. It's been hard at times to hang out with people that are married and it's been hard to stop myself from feeling sorry for myself. God has blessed me with great friends. Thank you all for being there for me and supporting me and sticking with me on this hard walk the last little while. I am blessed immensely. I want to thank a certain someone (you know who you are) for helping me walk this journey and listen to my complaining and my hurt, my pity parties and my crying and sticking with me. Here I was looking for someone to be close with and you were right under my nose. I love you more than words can say and I am truly blessed abundantly for God to allow me to call you friend. I love you my sister. Many blessings on you and your family and everything you do!

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

I see immense growth in you! It's almost like you've had a heart transplant! (YAH!) You shine

WOW, Never thought of you being the lighthouse...but you really do shine! Your spirit is bright and full of joy!

I need you in my life. (hugs)

Trail Rider said...

Talk to CWG, maybe he can help...